If you clicked over to this page then I want you to think about these words before you go to sleep tonight. Will you please do that for me? After all you have been through in life, do you really think it's a coincidence that you landed on this very page? Your life was led here at this very moment. With all my heart I want you to know that......
1. There is a God in Heaven who loves you so much that you have never tasted a love from any human being that matches this type of love..
2. This God has a specific set of plans for your life and a specific set of purposes for those plans.
3. You can't decided whether or not you have purpose...you just do. And those purposes are not your decision. They are your discovery.
4. No matter how messed up you feel you are and no matter how bad you feel about yourself, God loves you know matter what. If you don't think there is a way out then please read on.
5. There is a way out. If you feel you have passed the line from good to evil then I want to tell you that you are being lied to by a horrible evil who is called Satan. God has provided a way out that is so simple that you might decide that it's a bunch of crap. Well it's not. It is the truth.
6. Sometimes the simplist of things are very difficult for people to accept aren't they? But young people sometimes are up to the challenge. Are you one of them that will take a dare? A double-dog dare?
7. God came down in the form of a person. A man. He lived among his own creation and was born into a very cool family. His purpose was to take away the sins of the world.
8. What is sin? It's simply missing the mark. Like an archer frequently does. The archer aims for the bullseye but much of the time comes up short. That's just like you and me and how we live our lives. We aim to do good but many times do stupid, selfish and downright horrible things to others.
9. As a man, His family named him Jesus and He came to save us from our sins and to restore our relationship with God the Father. In fact He allowed Himself to be put to death in our place as a sacrafice. Jesus did this all because He loves us. Is that cool or what?
10. All a person has to do is simply confess their wrong doing, ask for forgiveness and accept Jesus' sacrafice on our part. If that is you then just have a conversation with God and see what He does in your heart.
11. Remember, no matter what you have done, God still loves you. Isn't it time to put away your old ways though? Isn't it time to give yourself a break and let God show you all the amazing things He has in store for you?
12. I don't care what your parents are like and what they have told you or done to you. They can't love you as unconditionally as God can. And you won't be able to love your future kids as much as God will love them. God's love in unfathomable to duplicate perfectly. Only He can love perfectly.
13. Take the dare right now if you are ready to. Just take a chance right here and say this short prayer. It's just talking to God.
Say: God, I don't know much about you. I just know that I need help. I know that as of this moment I need my life to change. I don't know where to turn to next and so I'm taking a chance on you. Please forgive me of my wrong thoughts and deeds to others and to you. Please come into my life and make yourself evident to me. I believe that your Son Jesus died for my sins so that I may have a new life forever. Thank you.
14. That is it. Now for the next part. I would like for you to email me at: email@example.com to let me know of your decision. I would like to help you in your new life. This life won't be very easy as you will have to make some decisions to make some changes but you now have another Father, a heavenly Father who will help you step by step because He loves you.
15. I would like to be able to help you by directing you to a cool youth group at a church or something. Maybe I can talk with your parents or to you about how you came to the new decision you came to.
16. God will blow your mind if you let Him. He loves you so much. He loved you before you were even born because He KNEW you were going to be born. The same God who put the stars in the sky and the sand on the beaches is the same God who CHOSE you for special plans and purposes. Receive those plans with love and run with them. They will be like water to your thirsty soul. Young or old, you may come to the river of life and drink from it forever. Go for it!
Thank you for your time. I'm very excited for you and your new life. It will NEVER, EVER be the same. You are going to be on the best ride ever so buckle up. God bless you